PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
Avail subsidy benefits under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Save up to ₹2.67 lakhs*
- Applicable for new / resale purchase of home, construction loan for EWS / LIG / MIG
- Applicable for extension / improvement to existing dwelling for EWS / LIG
- Longer tenure for subsidy benefit calculations - up to 20 years
- The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house either in his/her name or in the name of any member of his/her family within India
- Female property ownership is mandatory for EWS / LIG
- Total loan amount and tenure can be higher, but subsidy will be limited to calculations worked up to the limits in the table below
- In case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The beneficiary family should not have availed of central assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India or any benefit under any scheme in PMAY.
- All statutory towns as per Census 2011 and towns’ notified subsequently, including planning area as notified with respect to statutory town.
|CLSS Scheme Type||EWS||LIG||MIG 1 **||MIG 2 **|
|Eligibility Household Income (Rs.)||Less than 3,00,000||Rs.3,00,001 to Rs.6,00,000||Rs.6,00,001 to Rs.12,00,000||Rs.12,00,001 to Rs.18,00,000|
|Carpet Area-Max (sqm)||30 sqm||60 sqm||160 sqm||200 sqm|
|Carpet Area-Max (sq ft) - approx||645 sqft||645 sqft||1722 sqft||2152 sqft|
|Interest Subsidy (%)||6.50%||6.50%||4.00%||3.00%|
|Maximim Loan Amount (Rs.)||6,00,000||6,00,000||9,00,000||12,00,000|
|Validity of scheme||31/03/2022||31/03/2022||31/03/2020||31/03/2020|
|Max Subsidy (Rs.)||2.67 Lacs||2.67 Lacs||2.35 Lacs||2.30 Lacs|
|Woman Ownership||Yes *||Yes *||Not Mandatory||Not Mandatory|
|Max Loan Tenure||20 years||20 years||20 years||20 years|
- For MIG - 1 & 2 loan should be approved on/or after 1-1-2017
- As per amendment dated 15.03.2018, an adult earning member (irrespective of martial status) can be treated as a separate household. Provided also that in case of a married couple, either of spouses or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single house, subject to income eligibility of the household under the scheme.
- Aadhar number(s) of the beneficiary family are mandatory for MIG category.
- The interest subsidy will be credited upfront to the loan account of beneficiaries through Motilal Oswal Home Loans Limited resulting in reduced effective housing loan and Equated Monthly Installment (EMI).
- The Net Present Value (NPV) of the interest subsidy will be calculated at a discount rate of 9 %.
- The additional loan beyond the specified limits, if any to be at non-subsidized rate.
- Disclaimer: Assessment of your eligibility to avail the benefits of CLSS is at the sole discretion of the Government of India. Contents herein are parameters outlined under the scheme for assessment of entitlement.